11th Annual Wellness & Lifestyle Promotion 2015
Location: Eden Gardens
Starting: April 16, 2015 - 8:30 AM
Ending: May 1, 2015 - 4:30 PMThe Environmental Health Foundation (EHF) will be staging its 11th Annual “Wellness & Lifestyle Promotion” on April 16 – May 1, 2015, under the theme: “Financial Wellness: How You Can Achieve It”. This promotion forms part of our national drive to bring widespread attention to the importance of healthy and positive lifestyles at the individual level, which will in turn help to make a healthier nation.
This year, our Promotion will comprise of the following activities:
• Financial Wellness Seminars for High School students, to be held on April 16-24, 2015.
• Media Day. EHF staff and select sponsors of the Promotion will promote the event and the importance of practicing healthy lifestyles on TV on Monday, April 27, 2015 at various media outlets.
• Schools Wellness Seminar. At this event, relevant and interesting insights on wellness and positive lifestyle will be presented to primary and secondary level students, and will be held on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at Eden Gardens. A supplement showcasing EHF’s projects and programmes over the years will be featured in the Gleaner on this day as well.
• 11th Annual Wellness & Lifestyle Cocktail & Awards Ceremony. This forms an important part of our annual Promotion, as it honours organizations and individuals who have made significant contributions to wellness in Jamaica. It will be held on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at Eden Gardens, commencing at 6:00 p.m., and is expected to attract significant media coverage. Mrs. Marlene Street Forrest – General Manager, Jamaica Stock Exchange will deliver the keynote address, while Dr. Michael Abrahams will serve as Master of Ceremonies.
• Panel Discussion on Financial Wellness. The Panel Discussion on Financial Wellness is aimed at generating awareness among the Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) community in achieving financial wellness. This will be held on Thursday, April 30, 2015.
• Nutrition Workshop. Our nutrition workshop, to be held on Friday, May 1, 2015 at Eden Gardens, aims to enhance the nutritional status of Jamaicans by imparting cost-effective ways of preparing nutritionally sound meals.
• Yoga Session. Also on Friday, Friday, May 1, 2015 will be the grand finale to our Promotion – a fitness workshop at Eden Gardens, focusing on yoga, which will impart to the audience techniques that can be done at home, without the need for expensive equipment, toward achieving physical fitness and wellness.
Eden Gardens | The Gleaner Company Ltd. | JMMB | Lasco | EG Wellness Brands | Barita Investments Ltd | Mayberry Investments Ltd | Thwaites, Finson, Sharpe | Price Waterhouse Coopers | Money Masters Ltd. | King Alarms | Dr. Harvey’s Back Pain Chiropractic Centre | Hylton & Hylton | Gotech Solutions | CPU Supplies | Nestlé Jamaica | PriceSmart | Pelican Publishers Ltd. | Palace Amusement Ltd.
Contact Us: Environmental Health Foundation
Telephone: 927-3040 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Join us on facebook; follow us on Instagram @EHFJamaica
The Environmental Health Foundation (EHF) will be staging its 11th Annual “We... (Eden Gardens)
Workshop on “Energy Efficiency, Regularization, Energy Consumption and Safety... (The Saint Andrew Settlement (Community hub) in Majesty Gardens, Kingston 11, St. Andrew)
Sensitization Session with residents to inform them about our 18 months renewab... (Majesty Gardens, St. Andrew)